I want to take a moment and make a quick post for some last minute things about the conference.
- All people registered for the conference should get the fourth and final email update on Monday. If you have not received the first three please email us as soon as you are done reading this post so we can resend.
- Monday’s email will have the link, user name, and password to the session downloads so you can get a head start on the materials.
- The Geek Gatherings World Headquarters is being abandoned on Tuesday morning. Email is the best way to get in touch. We are headed to Mesa to get the all the materials organized and assembled.
- Yes, there is still time to register. If you are planning on just showing up at the conference to register, please let us know in advance so we can adjust our final numbers with the conference center. This happens on Tuesday.
- Can’t make it to Mesa this year? Hope you can watch the keynote live on Thursday evening 7:00 PM MST and PDT, 10:00PM EDT. Go to SWFoxTV! We will have it posted if the live time is too late or very early where you live.
The three organizers are really excited about this year’s event and look forward to seeing everyone this week.
Only 4 days until we all gather in Mesa!